Minushi - Chapter 4 Minushi - Chapter 4

I have one complaint

The voice acting is utterly terrible. You have all this great action, but yet, the voice work is dry. Get better voice actors to bring your characters life. This is how good films go bad. Everything else is fabulous.

GG - The Gost of You GG - The Gost of You

Good job guys! <3

This was beautiful! You all have come a long way, rightfully earned.

CC - Clockification CC - Clockification

Very Cute! <3

I absolutely loved this! The expressions added to the overall viewing experience. Awesome job! <3 <3 <3

Gregosan responds:

{{{{BitClock}}}}

Thanks a lot!

WarPigs11: gug WarPigs11: gug

GUG B IN GUG &lt;3!!!!

GUG B GUG B I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! This is serious businesssssss.

WarPigs10: ten tacos WarPigs10: ten tacos

Glory B!

This is great inspiration! I am honored I could watch the birth of this series and see it grow into this crazy disjecta that it is. Keep up the good work!

-BOX- -BOX-

o_O

Okay, I am gonna be honest - I actually liked this. I thought it was original and found myself watching to see what great thing the box could do next. As for the other guy who reviewed you, he doesn't know what he is talking about when saying "It Sucked". I look forward to seeing another Box movie with more boxiness. Good job!

Derc-Tora responds:

TY :D

B B

Paying respects to the King of The Portal

Oh my King of The Portal, I have finally completed my path of Pilgrimager. What shall I do my lord? What's that? Make another flash film? YES MY KING OF THE PORTAL!!! I SHALL DO YOUR Biddiner ger er

6 6

YAY!!!!

See evil newgrounders, ClockCrew does care about the environment. Why not stop the hate and pollution and watch more ClockCrew animations! teh filmer k1icks.s.asser TruffleClock! VOTE 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TruffleClock responds:

Bullet : Ret. Specialist Bullet : Ret. Specialist

There is honest effort here.

This is a good start. Keep at it, your graphics will improve, and your storyline will slowly improve as you figure out what needs to be done. In the end you will have a good series on your hands.

Durty Shrimp Durty Shrimp

What just happened here before my eyes?

That was actually pretty interesting. Even though the shrimp did the same thing over and over, I was still in a trance watching them bobble around stupidly. Excellent work!

Dawkus responds: